IBS is the most common functional gastrointestinal disorder with worldwide prevalence rates ranging from 9–23%, I am part of that percentage unfortunately and I have tried many remedies to cure it. Most doctors just fob you off with some kind of medication which I might take for a few weeks but as I don’t agree with this I always stop taking them, I mean surely we can heal these things with Diet & natural products, thats what our ancestors would have done, right?
Since I took on a new diet about 2 years ago, which is a “semi-paleo/ gluten free diet” and includes daily supplements “fish oils/B-12/Aloe vera juice- I haven’t had many bad attacks of IBS. I feel the Aloe Vera is a huge part of this, even when you drink it, you just know its doing good to your body!
So I thought I would do a post to show just how good it is for you, so here are some of the benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera is full of antioxidants- it will boost and enhance your immune system.
- If you are working out on a regular basis, aloe vera juice will help your body and your joints to recover at a much higher speed, because it reduces inflammation.
- Drinking aloe vera juice is like drinking a vitamin and mineral cocktail, it contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin. Minerals in aloe vera include Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium and Chromium.
- Aloe vera juice has natural detoxifying abilities and drinking aloe vera juice can help improve bowel regularity and increases protein absorption.
- Increases the fibroblasts activity. Fibroblasts are cells that are located in the skin and participate in the formation of certain fibres, such as collagen and elastin. These fibers give the skin its inherent structure and elasticity.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Helps in the healing of ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders
- healthy digestive system makes sure that we absorb as many of the nutrients as possible from the foods we eat.So there are some of the benefits of the natural wonder ” Aloe Vera” You can purchase a bottle in your local Health Shop, I use the cranberry flavour as I can drink this on its own, the original flavour can be very tangy and I found it hard drinking it first thing in the morning.
Stay Healthy 🙂 🙂
*Please note all the benefits here are claims & the contents of this website are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.