Well, Well Well!!! I went AWOL there for a while, the sun came out in Ireland for about 10days-this is such a rare thing that I couldn’t risk staying in the house for more than 10 minutes! In true Irish fashion the rain came again today so we’re all back indoors, which is great of course because this means I get to share more recipes with you-WOO!!!
I’ll get straight down to business-Blueberry Muffins! I went a bit crazy buying blueberries a while ago, thinking I would use them all in smoothies but the packet keep reappearing in my fridge, so I figured I throw them in a Muffin Recipe, Hope you enjoy 🙂 🙂
(Pic doesn’t do justice, they are really yummy & not sure why you can’t see blueberries in the pic above but they were in there, you’ll have to make them to believe it!!)
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseed
- 3 Eggs Whisked
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Mixed Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1/4 Cup Honey/Agave
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
1. Preheat Oven to 180
2. In 2 bowls- Dry Ingredients on one & wet Ingredients in the other- Combine Dry Ingredients into other, mixing at all times until you get a dough.
3. Using a Large spoon separate the dough into silicon cases, paper are ok if thats all you have.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, keep checking so they don’t burn as this can happen very quickly.
5. Let cool & enjoy- Perfect for Breakfast with a Coffee.