This weather we’re getting in Ireland is super duper rare, so you can’t waste time cooking inside!! Quick snacks & BBQ’s is all you need, because as we all know this could be gone by next week.
This is a ridiculously easy snack & takes minutes, it won’t drag you away from your sunbathing too much!!!
- Gluten Free wraps
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
Primal Piggys Guacamole
- 1-2 Avocados-Sliced
- 1 Red Chilli-Finely Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic-Crushed
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Small Bunch Of Coriander- Finely Chopped
- Half a Red Onion-Finely Chopped (Optional)
- 1 Tomato-Chopped
- Black Pepper/Sea Salt
- 150 ml Coconut Milk (From Carton not tin)
1. Preheat Oven to 180
2. Using a scissors cut the wraps in half, then 1/4 & then 1/8 to make perfect triangles.
3. Place on a baking tray/sheet & brush with olive oil, then sprinkle with the paprika & black pepper. Put to one side.
4. If you like smooth Guacamole- Throw all ingredients into your food processor and blend until you get a smooth consistency. If you like chunky Guac- Chop everything and use a potato masher to combine.
5. When the Guacamole is ready, Place the Tortilla Chips in the oven for about 4 mins until they are golden brown, keep an eye on them as they cook really quick (I burnt a few batches) Now you’re ready to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. ( Margarita Optional) 🙂 🙂