Really simple & Quick Recipe, jam-packed with flavour! Soy Sauce is not strictly paleo but this is still a super healthy dish 🙂 🙂
- 2 Pork Chops
- Tablespoon Chinese Five Spice
- Tablespoon of Honey
- 3 Tablespoon reduced-sodium Soy Sauce
- Head of Pak Choi
- 1 Yellow Pepper Sliced
- Clove of Garlic Crushed
- Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Olive Oil
1. In a bowl combine honey, five spice and 2 tablespoons soy sauce, Add pork chops and make sure that both sides have been covered then place in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
2. Place a griddle on a high heat and in a separate pan add a splash of oil, add your garlic followed by pak choi & yellow pepper, add ground ginger, a splash of soy sauce and allow to sizzle, then turn heat right down to ensure it doesn’t burn or over cook.
3. At this stage your griddle should be really hot, remove pork from the fridge and place on the pan, cook evenly on both sides (About 6 minutes) and serve with the pak choi, Hope you enjoy 🙂 🙂