You all should know by now that I love Chocolate, like REALLY love chocolate!!! (I can eat it all day & all night and not even feel sick ( that’s a lie actually) But you know what I mean. So when I try to eat clean and cut out chocolate it just makes me want it more and then I think why would I give up something I like so much!! Well I love dark chocolate and that’s packed with antioxidants (as is red wine ;)) and also it makes you Happy, this would be the tryptophan, but it makes you happy and that is all you need to know!!
The chocolate that you can get at your local Newsagent is not what I mean though, you should find some delicious raw chocolate and get high on the endorphins!!
So this is a really luscious dessert, that involves no cooking at all and can be made in less than 10 minutes, the hardest part is waiting for it to set so I hope you have patience!!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 3 Heaped Tablespoons of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Handfuls Crushed Walnuts (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Honey
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 250ml Almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
1. In a blender add everything except the milk. Blend for a few seconds to mix .
2. With the can of coconut milk-Scoop out the Coconut cream at the top of the can & add to the blender, then in a jug add the almond milk and the coconut water from the bottom of the can & mix.
3. Switch the Blender on & start pouring the milk in-Blend until you get a smooth consistency.
4. Add to glasses and place in fridge for about 1 hour to set, you can top with any toppings you like- here I added shredded coconut on one & a walnut on the other.
Alternatives-Swap Avocado for banana
Sorry for the crappy pics, was in a rush 😦 😦