My recipe cupboard is starting to get a bit empty, need a restock next week ( come on payday!!) So there is more I would have added to these brownies but I used what was available to me and they turned out great!
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3-4 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Agave
- 3 Heaped Tablespoons Raw Cacao
- 1/2 Cup Dates-Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 85% Dark Choc Bar
1. Preheat Oven to 180
2. In a bowl combine flour, 3 eggs (add 4th if mixture is dry) cacao, agave, cinnamon, baking powder & salt and use an electric whisk to mix, you should get a delicious looking chocolaty mix. Mix in the chopped dates using a wooden spoon.
3. In a small glass dish, place a sheet of parchment paper roughly the same size, then spoon the mix into the dish. Bake for 15- 20 minutes (depending on size)
4. When its ready remove from the dish and place on a rack to cool.
5. Once cooled, melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water, when its completely melted, use a teaspoon and decorate the top.
6.Place in the fridge for 30-40 mins or until the chocolate has set.
7. Put Kettle on & Enjoy 🙂 🙂
- Add 1/4 melted coconut oil ( I ran out )
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top before putting them in the fridge
- Add orange/lemon zest