There’s so much I want to tell you about easy breakfast and convenience but I have a serious flu that won’t leave me alone and its affecting my brains ability to think!! I think its best for all of us if I just go to bed!! But before I do I want to share with you an easy recipe for a paleo/gluten free cereal. Hope you enjoy!!
- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup of Dried Fruit of your choice (I used a dried berry mix from Lidl)
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Teaspoon ground flaxseed (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. In a large bowl combine everything except the dried fruit-Mix well.
3. Spread mix onto some parchment paper
4. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally so the top doesn’t burn.
5. Remove from oven, mix in dried fruit & leave to cool.
6. Serve with fresh fruit on top with almond or coconut milk