I made this a few weeks back but had photo issues so only getting round to it now! Its a delicious recipe that is jam-packed with flavour and you guessed it “easy” to make!!
I know you’re all sick of turkey and ham at this stage so this is something different and healthy, it will take your mind off any cravings you may have for takeaways, which is great for all those New Year resolutions!
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of All Spice
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Juice of half a Lime
- Selection of Carrots (purple/yellow/orange)
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup of Bean Sprouts
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Thumb size piece of Ginger Grated
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1. For the Pork Chops: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add Pork Chops, leave to marinate in the fridge for 1 hour, when they’re ready, cook on a preheated griddle over a medium heat.
2. For the Slaw: Place sesame seeds in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook until lightly toasted. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. For the dressing: combine the lemon juice, sesame oil, ginger and honey in a bowl (a jar can also be used-put ingredients in, secure the lid on top and shake) Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the carrots, sesame seeds and bean sprouts in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and garnish with coriander.
Serve immediately with Pork Chops.