I’ve tried lots of different pancake recipes but this has to be the quickest and most simplistic yet! It takes less than 5 minutes so great for those mornings when you’re stuck for time and also only calls for 4 ingredients, they can even be made with 3 but I like the texture that the “Almond Flour” gives.
Chia Seeds seem to be everywhere at the moment and despite their tiny size, chia seeds are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are packed with protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants so should be included in the diet where possible!
So onto this simple recipe:
- 1 medium banana
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
1. Add all ingredients to a blender/food processor and blend until combined (No Lumps)
2. Melt a knob of butter in a non stick pan and pour the mixture in, cook on both sides until golden and serve with any toppings you wish.
- Swap the almond flour for protein powder for extra “gainz”
- Add some cinnamon for extra flavour.