I cannot believe it’s the first of December already! With less than 4 weeks to get your pressies bought, I thought I’d do a few gift guides to help you out. First up will be the the gift guide for the Gym Bunnies (ladies) in your life, we all know lots of them and while we know they would be delighted to receive a tub of protein there are some more unique and thoughtful presents.
1. The six pack bag €85: The ultimate gym bag, it has storage for 3 meals at the front, storage for bottles or drinks shakers in each of the 4 corners which could also take fruit, protein tubs, water, juice and a multitude of other things. Look out for ISOBAG also as it’s pretty much the same thing.
2. eKO Superlite travel mat €40: For the yogis in your life this would make a beautiful gift. It’s a yoga travel mat that provides superior grip, weighs about 0.9 kg and can be folded to fit easily in small travel spaces! These eco yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber that won’t fade or flake.
3. Nutribullet €109: I think this is going to be top of most peoples lists this year. Perfect for those with busy lifestyles as they can make their protein smoothies in it, it’s convenient as it’s easy to clean and doesn’t take up any space in the kitchen.
4. Funky gym legging €41/€70: These very unique leggings are for that someone who likes to stand out from the crowd or someone who spends so much time in the gym they may as well wear some amazing leggings! The 2 on the left are from Sara Da Silva who specialise in funky fitness outfits at great prices (€31.50+) The pair on the right are an American brand called Werkshop each per are handcrafted in LA and are so unique and beautiful, they have some stunning artwork leggings and some that made me giggle (Like the kale print)
5. Fitbook €25: Probably suitable for the gym newbie, this log book will help the individual track their fitness and nutrition goals for 12 weeks.
6. UP24 by Jawbone €129.95: Now this is a gucci present, it’s one of those things where people want it but wouldn’t buy it themselves. It counts how many steps you take each day, how much exercise you get, and includes some wonderful features for monitoring sleep and waking you at the appropriate time in your sleep cycle.
7. Weleda mini body wash set €14.60: This natural body wash set made with natural oils will be perfect for any gym bunny, as the small bottles will fit easily in their gym bags without taking up any room at all.
8. Fruit Infusing Water Bottle €20: The fruit Infuser water bottle, allows you to add your favourite fruit flavours to water. The holder can also be used to hold other items such as herbal tea bags to make an iced tea.