I always try to have a batch of my healthy fudge in the fridge/freezer as it’s so easy to make and you can change the flavour around all the time. Here are some flavours I’ve made in the past:
It’s a great snack and on this occasion I added some extra protein to make it a good snack pre/post workout. Wyldsson also do this nut butter with added belgian chocolate and I would love to try the recipe again with that as I imagine it would be delicious – you could try adding some crushed chocolate chips or grate some 85% dark chocolate into the mixture for added flavour.
What flavour fudge would you like me to create next? Tell me your suggestions in the comment box!
- 1/2 cup Wyldsson Nut & Seed butter
- 1 scoop protein of your choice
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of good quality sea salt
- 4 squares 85-90% dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Wyldsson low-carb Pro-mix
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a food processor and mix for 20 seconds.
- Add in the wet ingredients and blend for a further 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop out of the food processor with a spatula and place into a small (coconut oil greased or laid with grease proof baking paper) baking tin, then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water and add in the maple syrup, then using a spoon, splash over the chocolate and sprinkle with Wyldsson Pro-mix.
- Cut up your fudge into bite size bites then pop them back in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them.